There are many reasons why companies attend tradeshows, business conferences, and other marketing events. The two most important objectives of companies attending these events are –
- Generating new business leads
- Promoting their brand, new products, and services
Unfortunately, if your company’s visit to a tradeshow doesn’t provide these results, the visit is pointless. There are several factors that impact the ROI (return on investment) of tradeshow investments. The most important factor is your brand’s presence at the event.
Did enough people see or interact with your brand? That’s the million-dollar question marketers ask themselves at the end of each tradeshow. To guarantee maximum brand exposure at these events, smart marketers use high-quality marketing tools like retractable banner stands.
Retractable banners are ideal tools for tradeshow marketing because –
- They’re very cheap, durable, and reusable.
- They instantly notify event attendees about the brand’s products and services.
- Compared to other event marketing tools, well-designed retractable banners have very high brand-recall potential.read more : globepredict
Retractable banners can be extremely eye-catching if they are designed properly. So, what design elements make retractable banners stand out at busy tradeshows? Here’s the detailed guide –
Your retractable banners’ visual and textual content needs to be well organized. Your brand logo should be the center focus of your banners. The main marketing messages on the banners and your brands’ official details should be easy to read. To make the visual and text content on your retractable banners as straightforward as possible, follow these steps –
- Use either a left-to-right or a top-to-bottom layout to present all the information.
- Don’t mix up the two. Or else, the flow of your banner’s visual and text content will be inconsistent and hard to understand.
- Often, the center of your retractable banner is the first thing audiences will see. Print the main marketing message on this section of the banner.visit here to know more information : ynewsworld36
Use High-Quality Images and Colors to Make Your Banners Instantly Appealing
Only use high-quality images (not more than three) on your retractable banners. Make sure the color of the images contrasts the retractable banner’s background color. For example, black design elements on yellow retractable banners always stand out.
Here are some examples of images on retractable banners that always draw customer attention –
- Food Businesses: Photos of delicious food items.
- Retail Stores: Photos of new products, images of items that can be exclusively found inside your store.
- Real Estate: Scenic properties that your real estate company has sold in the past.
Mind the Print Quality
The print quality of your custom-printed retractable banners will determine their overall visual appeal. Aim to have a print resolution of at least 300 DPI. Only work with sellers of retractable banners who use digital printing tools.
Create Different Banner Sections
Custom-printed retractable banners are pretty large. While designing these banners, separate the design into different sections. Place your brand logo at the very top of the retractable banner.
Use the bottom section of the banner to share relevant company-related details. Don’t overcrowd each banner section with too much text or too many design elements. Only include pertinent brand-related information.
Create high-quality retractable banners using these design guidelines!
click here for more : topwebs