Do you perceive English as a tough subject? Well, one of the major subjects for the SSC CGL exam is English language and comprehension. To successfully clear the tier two exam you have to put in the time to prepare the subject well.
buy cialis online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/new/cialis.html no prescription
We can guide you with some books that will make it easier for you to learn English for the tier 2 SSC CGL exam.
Books are an integral part of any competitive exam. If you feel that English is a subject you are weak in, then books will help you a lot. Firstly, you should know what the syllabus for the English language and comprehension is for the SSC CGL exam. Thus, making you aware of where to start your studies from.
The books that we recommend will give boost your confidence and help you get a better idea of the syllabus as well. Once you go through these books you will have a better grasp of the English language. Furthermore, will help you score better for the online English school language and comprehension exam for tier 2 of the SSC CGL.
Know about SSC CGL Tier 2
Candidates aspire recruitment by the SSC through the SSC CGL exam. Knowing about the details of the exam does have a positive effect on your preparation. Hence, we will help you with the information about this exam pattern.
The exam has four parts Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4. The first 2 tiers are computer-based exams. Hence, the tier 2 exam will be computer-based as well. You can expect objective questions throughout the tier 2 exam. Furthermore, all the questions will be multiple-choice.
The subjects that you can expect for the tier 2 exam are Quantitative abilities, English Language and comprehension, Statistics and General studies. The total marks for this tier are 680 marks. The division of marks are
- Quantitative Abilities – 200 marks
- English Language and comprehension – 200 marks
- Statistics – 200 marks
- General studies – 80 marks
So, if you feel that you are lacking in English, then we can help you with some recommendations. There are several ways you can improve your English, but if you need books we have made a list. This list will save you the hassle and help you in finding the right books.
Although, you can take certain steps to improve your English without the books too. You have to put in a lot of practice and time to achieve this. Therefore to ease your struggle will offer you to take these steps
- Know about the complete syllabus of the English language and comprehension of the SSC CGL.
- Divide your time for the preparation of Vocabulary, Grammar or Reading Ability. Putting time equally into all these three parts will give you a better grasp of the English Language.
- Make a point to learn at least one new word every day and focus on the topics you feel are weak at.
- Try spending most of your time speaking in English. Thus, improving your vocabulary skill in the English Language
- Consider writing 200-250 word essays. This will give you a better grasp of the grammar aspect of the English Language.
Thus, following these steps will help you in preparing the English language. Thus, helping you conquer your fear over the language.
Although, going over a few books will also help you out a lot.
buy cialis soft online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/new/cialis-soft.html no prescription
We will give you a list of a few books you can go over that will also help you prepare.
buy kamagra oral jelly online https://pridedentaloffice.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/includes/new/kamagra-oral-jelly.html no prescription
English Books for SSC CGL
Books are really important for competitive exams. They help you understand the topics better and prepare yourself for the exam. They give you a clear understanding of the topic to help you with the exam.
A few SSC CGL books that you can get to help you with the English part of the SSC CGL Tier 2 exam are
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi, Arihant Publication
- Objective General English by R S Aggarwal, S Chand
- One- Word Substitution by Kiran Prakashan
- Idioms and Phrases by Arihant Publication
- SSC English Language Chapter-wise solved papers from the 1997-till date by Kiran Publication
If you practice these two books you can be very helpful. The books will prepare you for the exam well and give you proper practice too.
Hopefully, this article gives you a better understanding of the kinds of books you need.
Stay Connect with our education blogs India for further updates.