Corns (Corn, Callus) is a problem that can be found in all genders, ages, and professions, regardless of whether you are a sensitive skin ผิวแพ้ง่าย person. unhealthy skin A bunion can occur in any part of the body. Depending on the nature of the work that there is sarcasm at any part of the body, such as the bunion found at the feet of girls who like to wear high heels. or narrow shoes with a pointed head including those who wear shoes that are not suitable for their feet
A housewife, a guitarist, a runner, a tennis player, a cyclist, a golfer, or even a surgeon. Bunion is also a common problem in people with foot deformities. as well as the nervous system which results in walking posture or have abnormal sensations in the feet, such as diabetic patients Stroke or blockage, leprosy
Difference between bunion and wart
What is the difference between bunion and wart? Warts look like hard granules. on the skin of the hands or feet as well as bunion but caused by infection with the human papillomavirus (HPV), which is transmitted by touch Using the blade through the position In order to see the cross-section, it will help to distinguish whether it is a wart or a bunion. If it is a wart, there will be small bleeding spots. But the bunion will find only hard skin, no bleeding spots at all. Slicing to aid in diagnosis should be done by a doctor. in order to avoid injuring from the knife edge. and should use clean equipment in order to prevent further complications from infection
Bunion looks like granules, kidneys, or hard lumps. Many people mistakenly think that bunion is caused by skin disorders, thinking that it is a person with sensitive skin ผิวแพ้ง่าย or unhealthy skin. But actually bunion occurs when the pressure point area hits. or points of friction As a result, the skin in the epidermis is thicker. Initially, there will be no pain or pain in that position. if not treated The bunion will thicken, resulting in pain.
If to compare to be more clearly understood Let’s take an example in the case of a bunion on the soles of the feet. which every time walking or transferring weight onto the foot that has a bunion It is comparable to stepping on a pebble on the ground. will feel pain in that position which means that fish eyes In some cases, the pain can be severe. As a result, it is not possible to walk with a limp.
Bunion is not completely cured. If the pressure point has not been corrected and after treatment The symptoms will only improve temporarily. But over time, if still pressed on fish eyes will return come thicker again
- Soak the fish eye in warm water for 5-10 minutes or until the fish eye is soft. Then scrub the fish’s eyes with a foot scrub stone or a file. Be careful not to scrub too deep. because it may cause injury Bleeding or possible infection
- Apply the product to moisturize the skin. to retain moisture in the skin may choose to use the product Containing substances that soften bunion such as salicylic acid, urea
- Use padding which is a soft material to support the fish’s eyes. which will leave a hole in the part of the fish’s eye not to be pressed in that position Walking will not hurt. Because there is less pressure on the bunion position. Most often it is sold as a ready-to-use pad.
- Cut the shoes to fit the shape of the feet. In cases where bunion causes so much pain that it interferes with quality of life by requesting a consultation from a specialist in the field of rehabilitation medicine or a specialist physical therapist
- Cut your toenails short. To reduce friction, do not let your nails press on the shoes.
- Visit a doctor for treatment. and get advice on preventing complications, including ways to prevent bruising recurrence. If you have followed the advice above and your symptoms have not improved, you should also see your doctor if you have diabetes. as well as other neurological disorders
- For diabetics who often have numbness in the feet due to neuropathy due to the risk of injury from having foot numbness Even if it passes too deep until the wound It may not feel pain in that position.
- Wear shoes that are suitable for the shape of your feet, not too loose, but not too tight that will cause pressure on specific points.
- Apply moisturizing products to the skin.
- Having behaviors that cause friction in the fish-eye position, such as wearing pointy-toed shoes. Wear shoes that are too tall.
Bunion treatments with natural methods such as vinegar, lemon, garlic and raw papaya. Can it really be used to treat or not?
treatment with such natural methods May soften the bunion a bit. But the outcome of the treatment is still unclear. It may also result in irritation. And dermatitis followed by it.